ASK your BOSS !

Posted on 12:06 AM, under ,

VS

Once upon a time (typical starting for a story) .... Boss and Pro is having a conversation...

Boss  : Pro, you are no longer my only candidate for the Chief post.
Pro   : How can you do this to me? Im your best employee! I have the highest success rate in solving cases!
Boss : Pro, ask me why i make this decision.
Pro   : You... (walks away angrily)
Boss : Sigh...

After a day... Pro makes up his mind to consult his boss on his problem.

Pro   : Why? Tell me why?
Boss : You only do what you are told or need to do.
          You do not spend even 1 minute on doing extra stuffs.
          You do not impress me.
Pro   : ....


So...
Are you complaining about your boss about a promotion?
Are you the pro guy/gal in the office?
Do you walk the extra mile to impress your boss?
Do you ask your boss what you did wrong or right?
Will you change your attitude or keep on whining? 

Heighten your pillow and give it a thought :)



edit post

3 Reply to "ASK your BOSS !"

  • Ken Wooi on October 20, 2009 at 12:21 AM

    hmm.. i'll be sad..
    but.. life moves on.. =)

    kenwooi.com

     

    Superman on October 20, 2009 at 11:38 AM

    Haha. Work only on what you get paid. That's why!

     

    darkprince on October 21, 2009 at 3:29 PM

    hehe , most ppl are like tat lah, include me probably

     
  • Post a Comment