Nail on Chair

Posted on 1:19 AM, under

Long long time ago, God imbued a nail on a chair.... Different races will have different reaction upon seating on the chair.

Race M sat on the chair, jumped up and shouted: The government is responsible for my loss !
Race C sat on the chair, stood up and yelled: I will report this to the press !
Race I sat on the chair: hmm .....
God is curious and asked Race I: Why you didn't react?
Race I: There is a reason the nail is there, do not fight it, just accept it...

And so God gave the races each a special gift via their reaction.
God gave M a government. So if M is in any problem, it will be the government's problem.
God gave C many press. So if C is in trouble, it will be the press's trouble.
God gave I a Bollywood as they seems to be working fine and are not in any trouble.

And for many years the 3 races lives happily together.
The government solves all the problem faced by M. M lives their life with little to fear.
The various newspapers provides a platform for C to voice out their troubles and quarrels about it. But not solving it.
I endure all the troubles and problems. No matter how tough reality was, I can always escape into the fantasy land of Bollywood.

Until one day ...
A guy call Sothi from race I jumped up and shouted pain after seating on the chair with the imbued nail. He violated the race's taboo. He was sentenced to never talk again and not to sit on chair for three months ....

There is a reason why the nail is on the chair....

Translated from 郑丁贤, 若轻






Do share this post with your friend on facebook and twitter if you like it. Thanks for reading.


edit post

0 Reply to "Nail on Chair"

  • Post a Comment